Group M Engineers is always looking for creative thinkers and offers an incredible working environment for creative problem solvers. For over 30 years we are providing full service structural engineering and consulting to some of the nation's largest and most successful homebuilders and developers, and are looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Please see below for the position requirements and qualifications.
- BS Degree in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering, MS a plus
- 5-7 years of structural design experience with all types of materials including:
- Strong structural design capability
- P.E./S.E. preferred
- Strong understanding IBC, UBC, City and County of Los Angeles codes
- Strong understanding of generally accepted construction practices
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under constrained deadlines
- Good working knowledge of engineering software - ETABS, RISA, SAFE, Autocad, Revit, and others
Must have the ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment, and value continued professional growth and development.
Group M Engineers offers an excellent work environment, benefits package, and opportunities for growth.